More than ever, it’s vital that your business and workspaces remain clean and in pristine condition. A properly sanitized facility helps to ensure the wellbeing of your customers and team members, while ultimately boosting your bottom line. Your spaces may seem fine at a glance, but it’s very likely important cleaning tasks are being missed or ignored entirely. The solution? Hire a professional cleaning and janitorial service provider.
Your reputation and brand are represented by your business's physical spaces and they should always look their best and make a great first impression. A professional cleaning company, like Northwest Center, will maintain your facility to the highest standards of quality. Customers and employees are more sensitive than ever to cleanliness and sanitation, and your efforts to maintain your business will be noticed and very much appreciated.
Here are six telltale signs your company is ready to consult with a professional cleaning and janitorial service provider:
1. Your spaces have scuffs, scratches, and stains or still look dirty even after they’ve been ‘cleaned’. Is there a stain in the breakroom that’s been there for so long it’s become a permanent fixture? Do your bathrooms smell fresh? Are you frequently noticing that clean dishes, paper towels, and soap are in short supply? If any of these issues sound familiar, you’re not alone. It’s easy to overlook the little things or assume a stain or smell can’t be removed, but you’ll be shocked to see what a professional cleaner can do for you (they will remove that stain in the breakroom). A clean business makes a great impression on your customers and employees and demonstrates your commitment to quality and world-class service.
2. Certain areas are not cleaned and serviced consistently. Whether it’s customer-facing areas like the parking lot, entranceway, reception area, checkout, and sales floor, or behind the scenes in your administrative offices, common areas, breakrooms, and bathrooms, every part of your facility needs to be cleaned and maintained thoroughly. A walkthrough of your place of business with an expert can be extremely enlightening and we highly recommend you take advantage of a free consultation.
3. Employees are frequently complaining of allergies and illness. According to a recent study by global recruiting firm, Robert Half, 90% of employees in the U.S. come into the workplace knowing they are sick. No matter how strict your policies are regarding sick leave, employees will continue to come into work while feeling under the weather. An ongoing cleaning and sanitation service plan will minimize the spread of illness, reduce the presence of allergens, and prevent loss of productivity in your workplace. Frequent inspections of your HVAC systems and air filters will minimize the occurrence of your employees acquiring and spreading germs at work. A professional cleaning company will also offer floorcare services and ensure that carpets and floors receive regular deep cleanings.
4. Cleaning and sanitation are done in a hurry or by employees who could be better utilized in other tasks. If your business is not using a professional janitorial service, it’s likely you or your employees are tasked with the cleaning responsibilities. In our experience, all business operations are better served when employees can focus on their core tasks and utilize their respective expertise fully. If your employees aren’t trained cleaning professionals, you can’t expect anything other than substandard results. Take the first step to a better business solution and reach out to an expert cleaning professional today.
5. When something goes wrong or breaks down, you’re not entirely sure who to call. When critical equipment breaks down or maintenance just can’t wait another day, do you know who to call? When you choose to utilize a professional janitorial and cleaning services company, like Northwest Center, you gain access to a 24/7 emergency maintenance partner who will be there for you and help to guide you through repairs, no matter when they occur. There is nothing more stressful than having your operations affected by unforeseen circumstances. Northwest Center is unique in that we offer a full range of handyman and building services in addition to our cleaning and janitorial expertise. Give yourself peace of mind and make sure you have a cleaning and maintenance partner on your side before things go wrong.
6. You’re not using professional equipment or high-quality cleaning products. Few businesses choose to lease or invest in purchasing the professional grade cleaning and floorcare equipment needed to maintain a facility. And that makes sense, the tools to get the job done properly are not cheap. If you’re using consumer grade cleaning supplies, vacuum cleaners, etc., it’s likely they aren’t getting the job done properly. When you work with experts, you can focus on your core business and leave the ‘behind the scenes’ work to a professional who has the tools, products, and expertise the get the job done right, the first time, every time.
Selecting the right professional cleaning service will add value to your business operations and show your customers and employees you care about their experiences in your space and their health and wellbeing.
For all of your professional janitorial, cleaning, handyman, and building services needs, you can rely on Northwest Center to be a partner truly committed to your success. Contact us today and see how we can do more for your business.
Is your business ready to reopen during COVID-19? Take the first step and download our Facility Readiness Guide today.
When you work with Northwest Center, you join us as champions for disability inclusion at school, at work, and in the greater community. Learn more.
News, articles, and best practices for janitorial, building services, and office staffing solutions.